California is said to be a major economic engine of the United States of America, with it also have an excellent state university structure. The California State University comprises 23 campuses and eight off campuses centers, due to which student gets comprehensive career options.
Might you be thinking regarding Your Query – Best MBA Programs in California ?
Here it is, MBA is the field that needs the student or professional’s acknowledgment to get ready for transformation as a leader. Nowadays, specialization MBA’s is in trend, including consulting, analytics, etc., with a good salary.
As per the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) survey, it is found that many companies offer to start package to MBA Professional is $ 1,15,000, which is more than the average household income of California.
With changing trend, students are getting more specific regarding the career, so we have synchronize :-
List of Best MBA Programs in California
|1||Stanford University||Stanford, CA|
|2||University of California, Berkeley||Berkeley, CA|
|3||University of California, Los Angeles||Los Angeles, CA|
|4||University of California, Davis||Davis , CA|
|5||University of California, Irvine||Irvine, CA|
|6||California Polytechnic State University, Pomona||Pomona, CA|
|7||University of Southern California||Los Angeles, CA|
|8||San Diego State University||San Diego, CA|
|9||California State University East Bay||Hayward, CA|
|10||Pepperdine University||Malibu, CA|
While taking admission for business graduate programs in California, we understand many questions are being arisen in your mind regarding various aspects like fee structure, acceptance rate, etc.
No Need to Worry! we have done a lot of research; below, we have acknowledged all the list of colleges that have the Best MBA in California, considering all essential aspects.
1. Stanford University
Stanford University is a renowned private research university founded in 1885 in Stanford, CA. It offers various graduate and post-graduate programs in law, medicine, education, and business, etc. Stanford University MBA Program is famous around the world due to its best academics.
Stanford Graduate School of Business
It is located inside the campus of Stanford University. Stanford Graduate School of Business (SGB) has been braked the record of applicants each year with a low acceptance rate.
The Unique Strengths of SGB in venture capital, entrepreneurship, and social impact make it stand different from other MBA colleges of California.
Stanford Graduate School of Business offer a general management degree for two years MBA Program, below are the list of various concentration (need to be chosen in 2nd year of MBA Program): –
- Global management
- Human resources
- Managerial economics
- Information technology
- Organizational behavior
- Political economics
- Public management
- Strategic management
FAQ’s For Stanford University MBA Program
- Stanford University MBA Acceptance Rate – 7.5
- Stanford University GMAT Score – 737
- Stanford University MBA Fees – $68,868
- Stanford University Graduation Rate – 95%
- Stanford University MBA Academic Year – Quarter
- Stanford University MBA Graduates Average Salary – $180,83
2. University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Berkeley is established in 1868 with an organized structure of 14 colleges and schools that offer over 350-degree programs.
UC,Berkeley is famous for producing Nobel laureates and billionaires than any other public university in the United States.
Haas School of Business
Haas is the business school of the University of California, Berkeley. Its whole curriculum is to prepare the student for developing leadership skills. Haas offers various MBA programs as per the suitability of student: –
- Full Time MBA | Duration – 2 Years
- Evening & Weekend MBA | Duration – 3 Years
- MBA for Executives | Duration – 19 Months
- Master of Financial Engineering Program | Duration – 1 Year
- Ph.D. Program | Duration – 4 to 5 Year
To make the student updated with new market trend, Haas has unique Speaker Series under which various Corporate Leaders share their insights of a new trend.
FAQ’s for University of California, Berkeley MBA Program
- University of California, Berkeley MBA Acceptance Rate – 23.7%
- University of California, Berkeley GMAT Score – 707
- University of California, Berkeley MBA Fees – $ 108,156
- University of California, Berkeley Graduation Rate – 91%
- University of California, Berkeley MBA Academic Year – Semester
- University of California, Berkeley Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 126:25
- University of California, Berkeley MBA Graduates Average Salary – $ 139,122
3. University of California, Los Angeles
UCLA is established in 1882; it is the second oldest in the University of California System, with 337 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various disciplines.
UCLA has been ranked as the top public university in 2021 in the United States due to its achievements,
“25 Nobel laureates, three Fields Medalists, and five Turing Award winners, and two Chief Scientists of the U.S. Air Force who have been affiliated with UCLA as faculty, researchers, or alumni.”
UCLA Anderson School of Management
UCLA Anderson School of Management is one of the Best MBA Programs in Southern California, and its teaching focuses on a case study and team projects. UCLA offers variants in MBA Program –
- Full-Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Part-Time MBA
UCLA’s experimental learning makes their students prepare for decision making and finding strategic solutions; these skills attract MNC’s like Apple, Google, BCG, and many more to recruit UCLA’s MBA Graduates every year, strengthening UCLA’s Alumni Network of 39000 also.
UCLA Anderson School of Management offer Various Specializations in MBA –
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Decisions, Operations, and Technology Management
- Communications, Media, and Entertainment Management
- Real Estate
- Global Economics and Management
- Human Resources and Organizational Behavior
- Information Systems
FAQ’s for UCLA MBA Program
- UCLA MBA Acceptance Rate – 12.7%
- UCLA GMAT Score – 719
- UCLA MBA Fees – $104,876
- UCLA Graduation Rate – 93%
- UCLA MBA Academic Year – Quarter
- UCLA Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 23:4
- UCLA MBA Graduates Average Salary – $162,985
4. University of California, Davis
University of California, Davis is founded in 1905. The university is categorized in R1 University – due to significant involvement in research projects.
University offers 101 Graduate Programs and 102 Undergraduate Programs under which “Top Rated is Agricultural and Economics Program”
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Graduate School of Management is entitled with Best MBA Program in Northern California, and their prior concern is to make the student a collaborative leader (who can make trust among others via facing challenges)
Graduate School of Management believes in practical implementation for which they make students work on a strategic project and organizes various company site tours.
Students also get the advantage of University Location with linking of San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento, which creates endless opportunities to connect with industries.
UC Davis offers Full Time MBA | Part-Time MBA | Online MBA in trending market expertise -entrepreneurship, business analytics, management, organizational behavior, strategy, and technology management.
FAQ’s for UC Davis MBA Program
- UC Davis MBA Acceptance Rate – 27%
- UC Davis Minimum GPA – 3.0
- UC Davis MBA Fees – $76,554
- UC Davis Graduation Rate – 83%
- UC Davis MBA Academic Year – Quarter
- UC Davis Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 263:100
- UC Davis MBA Graduates Average Salary – $105,000
5. University of California – Irvine
UC Irvine is recognized as “R1 University” – involvement in high research activity. UC Irvine was founded in 1965 and offered 87 undergraduate degrees with 129 graduate & professional degrees.
UC Irvine is also the member Association of American Universities and hosts many research organizations.
Paul Merage School of Business
It is the business school of UC Irvine. Paul Merage School of Business (PMSB) is accredited with AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), making PMSB ranked in California’s best MBA colleges.
UC Irvine comes up with a new concept of learning with a 20-seat study room for improvising case studies, and it is being started to enhance leadership skills in a student.
UC Irvine offers Full-Time MBA | Fully Employed MBA | Executive MBA and also specializations certifications in sectors like: –
- Digital Transformation
- Real Estate
FAQ’s for University of California, Irvine MBA Program
- University of California, Irvine MBA Acceptance Rate – 20%
- University of California, Irvine GMAT Score – 624
- University of California, Irvine MBA Fees – $ 81,605
- University of California, Irvine Graduation Rate – 86 %
- University of California, Irvine MBA Academic Year – Quarter
- University of California, Irvine Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 91:25
- University of California, Irvine MBA Graduates Average Salary – $106,500
6. California Polytechnic State University – Pomona
The university is the fourth-largest business college in California State University. The academic structure of the university focuses on technical arts and applied sciences.
Cal Poly Pomona university offers bachelor’s degrees in 94 majors, 39 master’s degrees, 13 teaching credentials, and a doctorate across nine distinct academic colleges.
Cal Poly Pomona College of Business Administration
College of Business Administration is one of the best MBA schools in California. The college’s academic structure is based on technical and managerial competence, which helps students in real-time projects.
AACSB International accredits CBA, and the institute has various clubs that help students in social and professional growth, industry contacts, and leadership skills with 40,000+ Alumni Network.
CBA offers Full Time MBA & Part-Time MBA, and the institute offer hybrid learning, which includes online learning with on-campus studies & prepares students to focus on data analytics and modelling, organizational behavior, accounting.
FAQ’s for Cal Poly Pomona MBA Program
- Cal Poly Pomona MBA Acceptance Rate – 55%
- Cal Poly Pomona GMAT Score – 541
- Cal Poly Pomona MBA Fees – $ 38,000
- Cal Poly Pomona MBA Graduation Rate – 81.7%
- Cal Poly Pomona MBA Academic Year – Quarter
- Cal Poly Pomona Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 11:25
- Cal Poly Pomona MBA Graduates Average Salary – $ 92,891
7. University of Southern California, Los Angeles
University of Southern California, Los Angeles is one the oldest private university, founded in 1880. USC plays the vital role in the economy of Los Angeles generates $8 Billion. USC offers 95 undergraduate majors and 147 academic and professional minors.
Due to good academics, USC is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Marshall School of Business
It is the first business administration school in California to start an entrepreneurship program in the United States. Marshall School of Business began a plan for the first-year full-time MBA with students’ international trips.
The Marshall School has a strong network of 82000 alumni, which helps in job searches worldwide. USC offers full-time MBA, Executive MBA & Online MBA with specializations in the following topics –
- Business Analytics
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Global Supply Chain Management
FAQ’s for University of Southern California MBA Program
- USC Marshall MBA Acceptance Rate – 28%
- USC Marshall GMAT Score – 645
- USC Marshall MBA Fees – $116, 229
- USC Marshall MBA Graduation Rate – 95.6 %
- USC Marshall MBA Academic Year – Semester
- USC Marshall Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 569:100
- USC Marshall MBA Graduates Average Salary – $ 127,495
8. San Diego State University, San Diego
San Diego State University is established in 1960 and recognized as R1 University due to many research activities. SSDU is affiliated with renowned accreditation such as AAU, APLU, Pacific RIM, URA, Space-Grant.
A massive campus of about 2178 Acres has seven colleges underneath, offering 200 graduate and undergraduate degree programs, enrolling 31,842 undergraduate and 8631 graduate students.
SSDU Fowler College of Business
Fowler College of Business offers a full-time and part-time MBA program specializing in international business, finance, management, and marketing. The institute also provides specialized MBA Programs in Sports.
FCB has various centres, which makes students connect with Industry leaders and interns on real-time projects.
FAQ’s for San Diego State University MBA Program
- SSDU MBA Acceptance Rate – 40%
- SSDU GMAT Score – 588
- SSDU MBA Fees – $ 27,914
- SSDU MBA Graduation Rate – 77%
- SSDU MBA Academic Year – Semester
- SSDU Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 179:50
- SSDU MBA Graduates Average Salary – $ 72,000
9. California State University, East Bay
The university is founded in 1957 and offers 52 undergraduate programs & 39 Master’s degree programs with additional teacher education programs.
Cal State East Bay have Academic Support Program to prepare a student for new industry trends, for a sport-loving student there is the separate university, CSU is famous for its “College of Business and Economics” (MBA Program College of CSU)”
College of Business and Economics
AACSB accredits the College of Business and Economics for over 40 years, and the institute requires GMAT Exam for admission in MBA Program. For the convenience of the student, the institute offers an online MBA program.
Departments of MBA Programs in California State University – Accounting & Finance, Economics, Management, and Marketing.
FAQ’s for Cal State East Bay MBA Program
- Cal State East Bay MBA Acceptance Rate – 76.2 %
- Cal State East Bay GMAT Score – 530
- Cal State East Bay MBA Fees – $ 29,800
- Cal State East Bay MBA Graduation Rate – 49.5%
- Cal State East Bay Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 26:1
- Cal State East Bay Average Salary – $ 75,351
10. Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
Pepperdine University is a private research university established in 1937 with four campuses that offer different programs in art & sciences, law, business administration, and psychology.
Pepperdine University has a strong network of 30 alumni groups in four continents.
Graziadio Business School
It is the largest business school in Southern California, with a strong network of alumni for approx. 4100 with accreditation by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graziadio Business School offers doctorate, M.S., MBA, and executive degree programs.
Centers were established to accommodate students and faculty to innovative new business principles that help society and industry. GBS has no provision of a master’s degree without GMAT.
Graziadio Business School offers various specializations in MBA Program: –
- Dispute Resolution
- Digital Innovation and Information Systems
- Business Analytics
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
- Entertainment, Media, and Sports Management
FAQ’s for Pepperdine MBA Program
- Pepperdine Graziadio Business School MBA Acceptance Rate – 76.2 %
- Pepperdine GMAT Score – 582
- Pepperdine MBA Cost – $ 93,840
- Pepperdine University MBA Graduation Rate – 84%
- Pepperdine University MBA Academic Year – Semester
- Pepperdine University Student & Faculty Ratio in MBA Dept. – 677:100
- Pepperdine University Average Salary – $ 120,000
After doing an MBA, every individual has an eagerness to check out for the jobs which provide salary and the position which they own in the industry,
Below are the chart which helps you to manipulate demanding industries with their average wage which they offer in their organization after doing California MBA Program: –
|Industry||Average Salary||Demand Percentage|
|Financial Services||$ 146,661||14.5%|
|Health/Bio Tech/ Pharma||$ 132,567||11.6%|
|Non-profit/Public Sector||$ 117,834||2.9%|
|Real Estate||$ 114,400||2.4%|
As per your concern, we have listed all the Best MBA Programs in California based on accreditation, average salary, affordability, and prestige.
Related Topics :-